Forum

top rated sources

Notifications
Clear all

HGHEURO.COM - HGH ANABOLIC STEROIDS BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS SP LABS ZPHC......

48 Posts
3 Users
83 Likes
zeitzei
 zeitzei
(@zeitzei)

Hi to all the members here!

I would like to express my big thanks to the store for their adequate service and quite fast delivery despite the time and circumstances we all live in now. I was intended to make a purchase a long time ago, but then I had some problems with my health and training as a result.

When I settled all my problems I placed the order and got the answer and all the information immediately! That’s really cool because I had to wait for a much longer period of time earlier. I made payment the same day I received all the details, the order was sent 2 or 3 days later from Warszaw, there were some delays on its way, but I got my order delivered after a week and a half or so. The quality of package, the products, everything were in perfect condition, now I am in the process of training and the results are already seen. Everything works fine, no pips, no side effects, no acne or headaches etc, I feel myself better than before and I can’t but express my big gratitude to Peter and hgheuro.com for their way of doing business and thei approach to the customers, I’m fully yours now💪🏽

Alex Posnov
 Alex Posnov
(@Alex Posnov)

Overall experience was awesome and a very professional supplier . I highly recommend placing an order with this supplier!

I recommend shopping here!

irrational
 irrational
(@irrational)
I am very satisfied with this lab and I know that I have now found my new shop. You know what you are buying, you are sure that what is written on it is also inside. I recommend buying here.
Brandon Fight
 Brandon Fight
(@Brandon Fight)

I have been using hgheuro.com for a little over 2 yrs now. These guys are great in every aspect! They answer emails within the same day and they are very personable almost like you're talking to a good friend. If you have questions they have answers. They have great prices and run occasional specials and discounts to where nobody can come close to competing. I know my biggest thing over the years is trust with a company. That means everything and quality of product as well. I've never gotten anything fake from them and I definitely trust them with everything I have. So guys if you're in that position to where you don't know where to order from, or maybe you aren't very happy with your supplier....I highly recommend checking them out. You won't regret it. In fact you'll be upset that you didn't do it sooner!

kon1991
 kon1991
(@kon1991)

zphc sale

Page 2 / 9

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: